Saturday, October 15, 2005

GREETINGS, EARTHLINGS,
How goes it? I got to bet incredibly late last night and up incredibly late this "morning." Hmmm...It's pretty wonderful to have such self-sufficient kids who don't self-destruct on their own...although William could have used a diaper change and more calories quite a bit earlier than he got them, heh heh.....made some delicious cinnamon rolls from a tube--yum! Chris went to an early morning men's espresso at church and after that to help with a project there. Yes, our church is modern and has an espresso/book shop inside! It's pretty cool, actually. The money made goes toward the church, it's good experience for the youngsters working there, the books are great (there's music, too), and you can meet a friend in there before or after church for a drop of whatever go go juice you like.
Yesterday it was 72 degrees! Wow!! So unexpectedly balmy! Then, in the evening, it got really windy and rainy. I guess there was lightning, but I missed it, because I was stuck in my stall at work. (Don't really have a stall, but my time there is as thrilling as being a tethered cow--groan).

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Lori, what were you doing BETTING so late at night last night?! Shame on you!
Wow, I knew it was "balmy" yesterday, but I didn't realize it was 72! HEAT WAVE!!!

Booker said...

Take Me to your Leaders...

Taylor 2.0 - The liquid agent said...

If only every church could be as useless and self serving as that :)