Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dear online diary, before I forget for all time, I wanted to record that William calls his strawberry lemonade "jui-ade." His little friend, a toddler also, calls lemonade "emma-lade."
Was watching the Christian channel a bit this evening, and guess who I saw? Mr. T was talking very enthusiastically about what it means to be a Christian. (How many watched the A Team?) One thing he said that I don't want to forget, though it makes me squirm big time, is not to just tell your friends at church you're thinking of them and "praying for them." He's like (in his no nonsense way, if you know what I mean), "HELP 'EM!!!!!! If they're unemployed, help 'em get a job! Are they not able to buy food?! Help 'em!" (I'm paraphrasing a bit). Of course, we can't help EVERYONE, and prayers ARE worth a lot, but he really has a point! Gulp. Get behind me, selfishness!!

2 comments:

Booker said...

Mr T!! Whooaaaa, dude, err, dudette, how cool was that?

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha. Sorry, the image of Mr T doing anything remotely "religous" just cracks me up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's for real, and what he said was spot on, but still, *stifles a chuckle*...

Tanya said...

"Pitty the fool" who doesn't help out his brotha!! (in a Mr. T voice!)

Seriously though, I have some major catch up reading to do on your blog. I hate to admit it, but I've been pretty self absorbed lately, busy with life I guess. Take care.