Saturday, July 30, 2005

I successfully listed 7 clothing items on ebay today! What a victory! It took me forever to figure out how! Now if just one thing sells in the 7 days I will have them listed, that would be just fantastic!
Been having beautiful 85 degree weather. Went swimming at Grandma's house yesterday. She made a nice lunch for me and the kids and my friend Andrea and her kids. I would have loved to have splashed around in the pool just like a kid, but I don't have a bathing suit...I haven't replaced the last one that got ruined by paint somehow.

2 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

How exciting! Keep us posted on your success!

ljm said...

Lori! Congrats on your ebay venture...I've actually been thinking of starting something like that for a while but just need to get started...I figured since I love bargain hunting it would be ideal. There's an Ebay book for Dummies out there too which your library might have...but sounds like you have a good handle on it already.