Thursday, September 21, 2006

No MP3, no cry

Chris had to return the gizmo cuz the cds he transferred seemed to not want to play. So I bought some much needed fall clothes, and he got an alarm clock that includes sea sounds and frog pond sounds! It played the radio ok, and I used it once...it was nice while it lasted. He said the knockoff we got was a ripoff compared to how you can pay a bit more and get TONS more room(megabites??) with the actual Ipod, if I'm not mistaken. Oh well. I love my clothes, I loved his gesture.

2 comments:

ljm said...

I am waiting for the day when the ipod gets a little cheaper...not sure if you have a Mac or what but Keith says they are coming out with one similar to the ipod which is more compatible with PCs...so maybe I'll wait for that although my cheap one does ok for now.

Still, some new clothes for fall are good...!

Loreo said...

No Mac here, have Dell. Yes--cheaper is better!! :)