Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How many Irish people does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Fifteen. One to hold the light bulb and 14 to drink whiskey till the room spins.

How many dull people does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One.

How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One, but when he's done, it's really screwed!!

How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Six.
Why?
IT JUST DOES, OKAY!!!!!!!!!

How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One. He holds the light bulb while the world revolves around him.

How many dyslexics does it change to take a lightbulb?

Did you hear what happened to the fly on the toilet seat?
He got pissed off.

Did you hear about the man who went into a bar with a frog on his head? The bartender looked at him and said, "Say, that's pretty neat, where'd you find him?" The frog answered, " Well, he started out as this bump on my butt....."

3 comments:

JJ said...

I have had about enough of your dirty jokes, missy! Keep it clean or I will have no choice but to flag your blog as containing objectionable material.

=)

Hilarious, keep 'em comin'!

Jill said...

Very funny! My favorites were the PMS and fly ones. I laughed my head off when I read them. Thanks for the laughs!

Loreo said...

Phew!!! People liked my hilarious, partially objectionable jokes! I got those from a CD of Garrison Keillor called "Pretty Good Jokes". I listened to those at work and was busting up for 2 hours. Now if I can just have enough IQ to be able to TELL a joke in person!