Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here's a combination and a half I saw on a guy at work tonight. He was wearing white socks with black shoes and too short black pants so you could see the socks. Classic geek, right? Well, I guess maybe he was trying to offset it, cuz he had a hoop in his left ear. Incongruous, indeed!! Was that his costume for Halloween and normally he dresses "cool"?

You know it's time to change your name when.....your names are Mr. and Mrs. Boob. I am not kidding--there are some unfortunate people out there with those names. I saw it with my own eyes on yesterday!!

Tick tock tick tock...football clock's keeping me company here at 11:50 p.m. while I try to keep my eyes open in this quiet house of sleepers. I did a lot of laundry and house work today. Put up a cute fallish decoration by front door outside. Didn't spend all day on the go!! Yay!! Played a little with neighbor's adorable new pitbull puppy. Painted a mirror black--one that is supposed to go above the couch. It's been down for half a year since we painted.

No comments: