Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hacker in the house

Zoe went to the doctor today and was told she has pneumonia. Argh! She has been acting just like Chris did when he was sick. The doc gave her an inhaler as well as antibiotics, cuz she's wheezing some. Didn't expect that! William actually came down with hives yesterday; it was really strange. They were gone this morning, and the doctor said it could be a viral thing--he's got a cough. She asked if he had eczema. I said he had when he was a baby. I really had better not get this pneumonia, but if I do, I'll probably get to the Dr. quicker than the other two cuz I'll know what I'm dealing with. She said it's not extremely contagious, but not unusual for a few people in a family to get it. Calgon, take me away (to a warm, lakeside resort).

6 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Poor Zoe! Trust it does not go through the rest of the house! That is no fun!

Jill said...

Poor Zoe and poor Lori! You have my full sympathy, bless your heart. Give Zoe my love!

ljm said...

I'm so sorry Lori--it's no fun having sick kids...hopefully you won't get it!

Booker said...

Poor you! That doesn't sound like a pleasant situation any way you look at it.

when I first saw the title, I thot you were going to reveal that one of your kids was a computer whiz and had cracked some gov't site and found out lots of international secrets or something. Probably just as well it wasn't that, or you'd be visited by the "men in black" :(

Loreo said...

Ha, ha, Ryu! I kind of thought that's what the title would look like at first.

Tanya said...

Your house sounds like mine. I have a nasty cough too and Rowyn was diagnosed with pnemonia as well and also pink eye. Fun fun fun!! I too hope that mine doesn't develop into something worse, I've been there before, don't want to go there again!

Happy Thanksgiving!!