Monday, June 05, 2006

Bikers for Jesus

I am a Harley babe, now, did you know that? Chris and I took a moonlit ride last night, tight leather and all......... Yeah right!!! HAHA!! Actually, he MADE me get on that little dirt bike with him. First he had me in front, which was ridiculous, and he was going a bit too slow in the alley, and I really thought he was going to go straight into this shed. So then I got on the back and really had nowhere to rest my feet. We had no helmets, and I was wearing a skirt, and it was twilight, but my BAD BOY and I rumbled out of the alley, in front of our house, across the street, and back. I was really scared to death and had to hold on tight while resting my legs on air. I prayed that we weren't going faster than our guardian angels could fly. I couldn't have stayed on any longer, cuz my butt was RIGHT over the exhaust pipe. HOT. When I got off, I was kinda shaky, but we both had big stupid grins on our faces. Yes, it was illegal. More of a rush than this desperate housewife has had in awhile. I could get used to rush, I think.

11 comments:

Mrs. RF said...

Now that would have been fun to watch!

Loreo said...

Yeah, kinda like 2 circus bears on a tricycle!!

Kristi said...

Ha ha ha! I'm laughing out loud just picturing the scene. And your description of your hot seat.

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Better start savin' up fer thet Harley and those black leathers---don't forget the tattoos!!! 8~D

Loreo said...

Kristi, it did feel like we were filming a goofy movie scene. And ah, yes! Tattoos! Maybe an ultra tough Tweety bird on my shoulder!! Liane, my word verification says "lrboxy." So I could make that "Lori Redman bikes on, yelling"?

Linds said...

Hurray! I loved your story! :)

JJ said...

I loved the Bikers for Jesus best. We have some of those at our church...they are die hard! I can just see you and Chris...hey when will I ever see you and Chris? Maybe we can come to Warshington someday.

ljm said...

Good one Lori! Can I join your motorcycle gang?

Loreo said...

Okay, I am going to start a Bikers for Jesus convention. How about the Tacoma Dome? Those of you who would like, start a posse and roar on out here on your hogs to attend! Vroom! Vroom!

Jill said...

Lori, I laughed my head off at your description. Sometimes desperate housewives need moments like those to keep them young. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was good for a laugh!! Thanks for sharing!