Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Zachary captured this rare photo of a male and a female Redman taking their young for a walk at the Puyallup River. When William wasn't using the scooter, I got to. It was surprisingly fun! I didn't grow up with those.

What else is new? Jessie is at a different school. Friendship thing not happening at old one. I just started the book about Andrew. I am going to keep my kleenex handy. Watched "Shall We Dance,"albeit by myself, this weekend. I dare you to watch that, ladies, and not spend hours on the internet trying to find ballroom dance lessons nearby. I actually, seriously want to.

5 comments:

JJ said...

Chris, leave her go...you're hurting her! =) Very cute, love your do!

Loreo said...

Jazzelle, bless his heart, he often does look like he's holding a gun to his family members' backs in photos. Thanks--my do is super low maintenance !

Kristi said...

There are tons of videos out there on ballroom dancing. A little more accessible than going out to get lessons.
Cute pic.

ljm said...

You remind me a little of your cuz Kerry in that pic...maybe it's the hair. Very nice. Good job, Zachary!

Mrs. RF said...

Yes, good picture!