Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We got a camera this weekend, and it's a beauty. It's chock full of pictures--can't take anymore. I haven't really used it yet. It looks so complicated, I tell Chris it must be part time machine

Christmas vacation starts today--yay! And I have 3 days off, so that makes a 6 day vacation--Hallelujah!

At dinner last night, Zoe said the soup was hot. I said, "Yeah, that's because it's boiling." Will immediately latched onto that cuz he thought I said Boyland. So then he was ALL EXCITED about BOYLAND where there's "lots of toys and stuff." We didn't correct him, it was too priceless, and let him continue to ramble excitedly to us about what's there and how we should go there.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ah, childhood and sweet ignorance.

Glad you got a new camera!

Mrs. RF said...

OK, new camera...let's see some pictures!!!

Merry Christmas.

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Merry Christmas ya'll!