Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's been a long week, and we're only 2 days into it. I have not started my Christmas shopping....but I do have 9 days of vacation time to use up!!! Yay!!!!

My Mom had a Christmas luncheon today at her house. She provided a very nice meal with goodies in her beautiful, Christmasy house. A very neat group of Christian ladies were there, and as is tradition with these get-togethers, my Mom had everybody share what the Lord's been doing in their life. It was such a blessing to hear people share, really such a blessing and a comfort to know I'm so not alone, and that God is so loving and caring and faithful!!

I don't know what the deal is with the "situation under the neighbor's camper." So far, so good....

2 comments:

Booker said...

Buy a sniper rifle with a wicked big scope. then u can check it out from a safe distance[ie, ur window] and if you see any funny business, BLAM!, it gets fixed :)

Loreo said...

Okee dokee! Now I know what to tell people to get me for Christmas! :)